St. Thomas Cemetery
St. Thomas Cemetery is located on the south city limits of Madison in Sections 18 and 20. On December 31, 1888 five acres of land was purchased from Prances M. E. VanDoren, nee Richter. The Rev. Thomas A. Flynn was priest for the local Catholic Church at that time, a post he served for 45 years.
On May 18, 1951 an additional six acres in Section 18 was purchased from H. R. and Laura Schocker. The Rev. J. M. Reuter reorganized the Cemetery Association at that time. He served St. Thomas parish for 17 years.
Click the first letter of the surname
|Zeimet, Paul||1897||20 Jun 1950||53||Male|